Afghanistan Pakistan Transit Trade
table of contents
- What is Afghan Transit Trade.
- Afghan Transit Rules.
- Pak Afghan Transport Service.
- Detailed Services Provided For Afghan Cargo.
What is Afghan Transit Trade?
- The Afghanistan–Pakistan Transit Trade Agreement (APTTA) is a successor to the Afghanistan Transit Trade Agreement (ATTA) signed in 1965 between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- The Afghanistan–Pakistan Transit Trade Agreement (also known as APTTA) is a two sided trade agreement signed between pakistan and Afghanistan in 2010 that boosts Goods transportation between two countries.
- Afghan Transit Trade From Pakistan, Karachi Lahore Gawadar is a bone of connection Between the two countries Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- the business connected. With the passage of goods. Through a country to their destination.
- Afghan Transit Rules Are Published on fbr.gov website.
- Pakistan, as an important logistics hub for transit trade will undoubtedly bring prosperity to South Asia along the trade routes and beyond, as nothing opens up an area to economic development better than good transportation networks with good transit rules and an ability to transport goods and people effectively.
Pak Afghan Transit TRANSPORT Service
Would you like to have afghan transit trade transport service. Which can help you In making possible choices about afghan transit cargo. And most simple solutions. Like Solutions of transport for your shipment to Afghanistan. In the first place, Easy Movers has formed strong alliances. With a number of Local and Afghan trade Companies. Also Each with strengths. In particular geographic areas. Together we are able to offer our customers. A flexible and competitive range of Afghan transit trade services.
Easy Movers team has the expertise and valuable clients in Afghanistan Trade Business covering Exports/Imports to Afghanistan.
We have Huge Market share in Afghan transit.
Easy Movers are one of the leading specialists in Container, Trailer, Heavy Transport and Afghan transit, with a nation-wide
net work. We are in business since 2014.
Services in Afghan transit trade
- FTL Group-age.
- And Door to Door.
- Further Drop / third party shipments.
- Hazardous cargo.
- Afghan Cargo
- Afghan goods Transport Company.
- Customs procedures.
- quetta pak afghan goods transport company.
- Bonded warehouse.
- Specifically, Temperature controlled.
- Special F-C-L transportation For US Army and ISAF.
- Consulting of trans shipments.
- Transportation of L T L, F T L Additionally bulk cargo.
- Transportation 20 feet dry – 40 feet dry.
As well as 20 feet Reefer – 40 feet Reefer Containers
Custom Clearance Especially for cross border transportation.
Complete paperwork from Pakistan to Afghanistan.
Complete Logistics Programs as well as (warehousing, documentation, and handling)
Special transportation of heavyweight. As well as Over-sized cargoes.
Contract logistics and distribution.
Real-time status report.
In fact Easy Mover. Is a true Afghanistan-Pakistan Countries specialist.
Each transport transit trade always. Requires careful preparation. In-depth knowledge of local rules. Further a precise handling of customs documents. Our experienced staff is specialized in this. In contrast, arrange everything for you from door to door. Your cargo is optimally transported from Pakistan to Afghanistan or vice versa. Always at the agreed-upon time and with all the paperwork perfectly arranged.
Furthermore No matter where in Afghanistan. Or in Pakistan. Your cargo is bound for or hails from. We always select the best mode of transport. Besides Always at a competitive price too. Indeed Our specialists know the Afghan transit trade inside and out. And Truly are familiar with the local rules and regulations and speaks the language.
While Our network especially covers these countries. With offices in Karachi, Quetta and Peshawar. Additionally, we have a strong local presence with regional specialists. With this intention Every day. We transport from Karachi to Kabul and Kandhar.